Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cleaning house

My house has reached the point where I have to stop and clean or else be taken over by evil forces. For a single broad there is no one else to do anything except me! The state of the house is now is CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.) This idea was created by Maria Cilley AKA Flylady. She has a great book Sink Reflections and website http://www.flylady.net/ dedicated to staying organized and clean.
Of course it is much easier to read about cleaning than to actually do it so I'm still studying up on the problem reading Zen and the Art of Housekeeping by Lauren Cassel Brownell and Clean by Michael Dejong. The latter is mostly about using simple household solutions like vinegar, borax, and lemon juice for "green" and healthy cleaning. I'm going to experiment with these as soon as I have finished reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment